RE: [MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies... [12554] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies...

My father-in-law has gotten excellent results with patches containing a
morphine relative, Duragesic (Fentanyl).  The patches are worn
continuously for 3 days and are available in various dosages and
completely eliminate the "spiking" and nausea of pill form pain killers.

Dr. Robert "Skip" Williamson, 301-427-3746