Re: [MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies... [12529] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies...

Allison,

I haven't come across that problem, but you might ask the docs about oxycontitin,
and oxyIR.  They are derived from codine.  Sorry my spelling is so bad, hope this
helps.

Sheila