Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer Advocacy [12526] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer Advocacy

Tracy,

I was lucky enough to go to the first conference here in NYC. It was a
terrific conference with a host of very doctors, nurses, caregivers giving
lectures of great interest the whole day. They even had answers and questions
at the end of the conference. This is indeed a great support for those of us
with lung cancer and our families and friends. I hope you enjoy it as much as
I did.

Bye y'all,
Corinne