Re: [MOL] Today/Donna's report [12524] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Today/Donna's report

Hi Donna,

I went to my support group last night and spoke with the woman who has the
same diagnosis as you. She could not have surgery because the cancer is
bilateral ( tumor in left lung with right lymph node involvement). She had
chemo and radiation first, but she is now haveing five courses of SBR. She has
two more to go and will then have a different chemo. Her onc said this would
be much stronger than the first type. She doesn't remember the kind.

I hope you can get in for the SBR if it is warranted. Just let me know how you
are doing and remember you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bye y'all,
Corinne