[MOL] A reply to John [12516] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A reply to John

Dear John,

I'll be the last person in the world to make you cry. Thank you so very

much for that information. Coming from one who is knowledgable and

astute I find your information to be deemed more and  most accurate.
Thank you.

God Bless

marty auslander