Re: [MOL] Re Vicci! [12513] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re Vicci!

Hi Vicci,
How are things going today? I hope things are better than yesterday. We all
have some tough days dealing with our relatives.

I went back to work today and it felt good to do something that felt like
normal life. I was only there for four hours and I will be going for four
hours a day this week. It was fine except businesses run their air
conditioners too cold. I have to wear a sweater at work even though its 95
degrees outside.

Keep your chin up.

Liz P. Of Yakima