Re: [MOL] Liz, IQ Test for tomorrow... [12500] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz, IQ Test for tomorrow...

Liz,

Its a mystery to me--I kind of privately came up with the "first
vegetable we think of" theory too.

I asked a buddy at work, and his opinion was that the questions
were phrased as though someone was "dangling a carrot" in
front of him--hence the conclusion.  After awhile, when we have
a new audience, maybe we can try something like:

    "QUICK---THINK OF A VEGETABLE!"

just out of the blue and see what their reaction is.  That'd be
interesting huh?

Ross