[MOL] Hi Everyone [12498] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Everyone

Lesnpeg@aol.com wrote:

> what a day this has been  thanks for the jokeLOL
> LOVe
>
> Les
Hi everyone,

My family and I all went to the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend.  It
was nice to get away for a while even though it was really HOT outside.
My 5 year old son did a lot of fishing with his dad and I took lots
of pictures.

I also called the 800 number about radiosurgery at Staten Island and
they mailed me a video to watch and a lot of paper work.  I hope
Angelo will be a candidate for this procedure.  I am calling them
again tomorrow to set up some kind of appointment.

It sounds really promising.  They sent us paperwork saying they
needed copies of CT Scans (most recent ones).  I will let you all
know what they say tomorrow.

I've really missed everyone.  Dear Les, I am so sorry about your
CT Scan results.  Please call the Staten Island number and find
out if they can help you.  The no. is 800-285-4584.

Love to you All,
Mary