Re: [MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies... [12488] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies...

Hi Allison:  Well, with those wonder drugs who wouldn't have a reaction?  I mean
do you know what the street value is for the first two drugs?  Here's a site that
more than likely can answer your question in a much more professional manner than
me.  Excuse me, I am punchy tonight.  LOL!  Glossary of terms:
http://pharinfo.com/pia glos.html, Medical Dictories:
http://galsn.creighton.edu./html  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ