Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies [12487] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies

Yes Ross, my insurance co. has been great also; but they are not a HMO, big
difference.  Are you in favor of getting a health nbr.?  The gov't. wants to give
everyone a health nbr. to track our health throughout our lives, ofcourse the
insurance co. love the idea.  My live is boring; but I have had one hell of life
with cancer, really interesting....Love your friend, Lillian

--
MZ