[MOL] JOKE! [12486] Medicine On Line

[MOL] JOKE!

A man goes into a restaurant, sits down at a table and, when the
waitress asks for his order, says, "I want a quickie."

She slaps his face and asks, "Now would you please give me your order?"

Again, he says, "I want a quickie."

She slaps him again and says, "I'll give you one last chance; what do
you want?"

Someone from the next table leans over and says quietly to the man,
"I think it's pronounced QUICHE."

--
MZ