[MOL] Joke! [12485] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke!

 Four married guys go golfing. During the 4th hole the following
conversation took place:

 First Guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out
golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every
room in the house next weekend."

Second Guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will
build her a new deck for the pool."

> Third Guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife
that I will remodel the kitchen for her."

> They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth
guy has not said a word. So they ask him. "You haven't said anything
about what
> you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend.
> What's the deal?"
>
> Fourth Guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30am. When it goes off, I
shut off my alarm, give the wife a budge and say, 'GolfCourse or
Intercourse?' So she says, 'Wear your sweater.'"

--
MZ