[MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies... [12484] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: IQ Test for tomorrow/allergies...

Well, actually a tomato is a fruit according to my friends at in agriculture
at LSU.  Then again they also told me that the apple and the rose are from the
family, so go figure.  But enough of my butting in on that topic.

My real question concerns getting help for my mother:

My mother is having what her oncologist calls a psychotic reaction to her pain
meds, in particular demerol and morphine, and perhaps benedryl.  Has anyone
else had this kind of reaction, and if so was there another pain medication
that was substituted successfully?

Thank you in advance for your helpful replies.
allison