[MOL] Lung Cancer Advocacy [12481] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lung Cancer Advocacy

I encourage everyone concerned about lung cancer to visit the Alliance for
Lung Cancer Advocacy , Support and Education website.
This fairly new group has been forceful in getting the facts about the
"black sheep"  of  the cancer family.  Facts like it kills more women than
any other form of cancer and that 2 to 3 out of 10 people who get it aren't
smokers.  I didn't know all of this, until I became one of those 2 or 3.

The website is http://www.alcase.org.   (Sorry, I don't know how to make
this a link)

As I understand it , they are putting on a series of workshops over the
next several months trying to combine doctors, patients, and activists.  I
am planning to go to the one in Chicago.   (Unfortunately this is the same
weekend that the rest of you will be dancing naked in the streets of New
York City.  Soneone please take pictures.)

Peace to All,

Tracy