RE: [MOL] Insurance Companies [12471] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Insurance Companies

Someday I'm gonna write a note about how good my insurance company has
been.  We all have plenty of time to talk about how lousy insurance companies
are, but mine has been so good I'm gonna write them a letter sometime.  They
have been unbelievably easy to deal with!  Wish I could remember what
company it was--LOL, we take so much for granted when it works!

Love,

Ross