Re: [MOL] test only [12470] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] test only

Sally, you came through ok, but you should be getting messages, too.
It's a little slow at the moment, but there have been a number of
messages throughout the day. (I'm sending this to you on MOL and your
private address, so you can see what you get.)

How are you holding up? We miss you and are thinking about you and
Charlie, and sending many, many prayers your way. Love, Joicy