Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12463] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Hi Corinne,
We just have Angels all over the place don't we!  Do you know where we could
park a 26 foot travel trailer?  As close to the hospital as we can get.  And
what the cost would be.  I sure hope Dr. Gil Leterman would hurry up and
answer my phone calls or my E-Mails.  Let me know what you find out.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 7/20/98 6:16:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CBussey9@aol.com