Re: [MOL] IQ Test for today [12456] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] IQ Test for today

Ross,
That was really wierd.  I couldn't believe I didn't see them.  I'll have fun
with that one though.  My Daughter that lives in the same town as Les n Peg,
took a lot of College, so I'm going to try her on that one.  Thanks.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc