Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies [12455] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies

Hi Cathy,
The guy I talked to at our insurance company today even said that the
Clinicals are supposed to be free.  HMO is something different anyway from
what I hear from people that have that.  We have Unitedhealthcare, and sure am
happy to hear that.  They pay for 1st and 2sec opinions, we've never had a
problem, whatever Medicare doesn't pay for our insurance picks it up.  We have
less then $1200.00 a month coming in, which goes pretty fast.  Medical care
would put us in the hole fast.  Our cancer clinic here has different fund
raising programs so they never turn anyone away that needs any type of cancer
treatments.  Where do you live Cathy?  We are in Muskegon, Michigan.  Three
miles from the shores of Lake Michigan.  Hey!  You my ramble all you want to
with me.  Maybe you could call 1-800-CANCER, or your local Red Cross, see if
they have any answers.  Does he belong to any VFW, he might get some help
there?  E-mail your State Senator, ask him/her for help.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 7/20/98 3:56:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,