Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies [12454] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies

We at times list new clinical trials on our CancerDaily
list.

Robert W. Neill, Jr., Publisher
CANCERDAILY, CANCER-L,
CML, & LEUKEMIA Support Groups
http://www.rwneill.com or
http://www.rwneill.com/publishing/

<<<<<<<<<
Gosh Cathy, I thought clinical trials were free and then I read someplace
where different hospitals provide more for the patients than other
hospitals.  Have you talked to NCI @ 1-800-4-cancer, I believe they can
give you the most information.  I am attatching my welcome letter as it has
information on insurance; etc. they may be of help to you.  I feel the more
HMO's we have the more we are going to see these types of problems.  Your
friend, Lillian