Re: [MOL] question..... [12452] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] question.....

I am really sorry, I do not have that answer for you;  I would suggest that you
call the NCI @ 1-800-4-cancer.  Six weeks is not a long recovery period for major
surgery as colon cancer, your friend still has allot to deal with emotionally and
physically.  So give NCI a call and they can help.  Your firend, Lillian

--
MZ