RE: [MOL] Today [12447] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Today

Donna,

My brother in-law has NSCLC.  He had a PET scan done after all the initial tests and scans.
Then they did the medinoscopy(sp?) and broncoscopy to see if his lymph nodes were clear.
They found that them to be clear but decided to still do chemo to shrink it.

What plan of action did the Dr at Johns Hopkins have?  He's a thoracic surgeon as well, right?
Did he think SRS was an option for you?

We are all here for you and if there is anything that we can do, please let us know.
We want you to get the best care and treatment so don't stop asking those questions!

If you need anything, I'm here for you.
Love,
Liz