Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies [12440] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Insurance Companies

Hi Cathy,
What won't your Insurance company pay for?  If it is a clinical, I thought
they were supposed to be free, and if the Meds the Dr. wants to give him first
is FDA approved, your insurance has to pay for them.  Maybe the Insurance
company misunderstood just what you wanted covered.  Let me know what you find
out about all of it.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 7/20/98 3:20:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,