Re: [MOL] IQ Test for today [12435] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] IQ Test for today

Hi Ross,
That was cute, but I counted 3, and the way I see it, if there are a lot of
honest people out there, I'll be the one amongst many honest people, and
that's not a bad place to be.  Right?  I just knew you'd agree with me.
Love Ya,
Nanc

<< ANSWER: