Re: [MOL] Friends are angels - from Sheila Lloyd [12432] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Friends are angels - from Sheila Lloyd

Hi Sheila,
Count yourself in on that card, you are still one of us (an Angel) you my dear
have touched, a few lives in here too, and you can count me as one of them,
you also gave me support.  If you can't handle being in here I can understand,
and set you free, but if you think you can no longer be of help, your wrong.
I need all the support I can get right now.  I'd like to thank you for being
there for me and that beautiful card, you are so thoughtful, thanks for the
lift today, I needed that.  You take care and whatever you decide to do, I
will still pray for you.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 7/20/98 11:59:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,