Re: [MOL] IQ Test for today [12424] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] IQ Test for today

Ross,
All I need is to be reminded that I'm of only average intelligence.
Sigh.  Oh well, I'll get off my pity pot & trudge on.
-Jean
By the way, the good news is still that the guy w/the dog is selling his
house.  The bad news is that the people next door to us are getting gas
installed so there are trucks all over our court and even a truck backed
up into the dog guy's driveway - so I doubt they'll be selling his house
today!