Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12421] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Dear Les and Peg, I am so sorry to hear your news. This not what we had
hoped for at all. I wish there was something I could do. Please know we
are here for you. Please do not give up hope -- we sure won't, and we
will be upping our "prayer voltage significantly. (You are in prayers at
the Oxford church as well as Michigan). We love you lots, Joicy