Re: [MOL] Sheila Lloyd [12420] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sheila Lloyd

Lillian,

I am not real sure how I am doing.  I am crying quite a bit off and on,  old memories
keep coming back, I feel sort of lost, and I wonder if life will ever be the same.  I am
sure it won't be the same, just waiting for the new normalacy to kick in.  The service
was beautiful, and I think my dad would have approved.  My daughter Danielle (the eight
year old) went to San Antonio with my aunt for a couple of weeks.  I already miss her,
but I think it will be good for both of them.    I am just putting one foot in front of
the other.  My house is a mess, and I don't feel like cleaning it.  I have very little
energy.  Sometimes I just want to curl up in my dad's room, and cry.  I guess all of that
is "normal", so I guess  I am doing okay.  :))

Love ya,
Sheila