RE: [MOL] Hello [12419] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hello

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for the compliment--I only wish I had more time to
dedicate to the pages.  Lillian has sent me two gazillion links
and three tons of information that properly should be included.

By rights, maintenance of the MOL pages should be a full-time
job!  There is so much to do, and so little time!  I suppose
that's a good thing too--as we are recovering from cancer, I
expect that life should return to "as you were."

Love,

Ross Ylitalo