[MOL] Donna [12417] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Donna

Donna,

My brother-in-law's first Dr. said that they could not operate on his tumor.
He was reluctant to seek a second opinion but finally agreed to one.
This second opinion Dr is now treating him.  His plan is to shrink the tumor with chemo,
then operate.

I found him at a Comprehensive Cancer Clinic. I  found a listing of doctors on their web-site
I was searching for a thoracic surgeon that specialized in thoracic oncology.  I e-mailed a
Dr that was listed in that department and asked him to make a recommendation of thoracic
surgeons and he gave me 2 names of "experts" at their clinic.  Sometimes you may have
to go for a third or fourth to find a Dr that you feel comfortable with.

I hope your appointment goes well.  Take care and please let me know what happens.

Love,
Liz