[MOL] Sheila Lloyd [12415] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sheila Lloyd

Oh Shiela, it was so good to see your name up on the monitor.  How are you doing
friend.  You know we all love you and want the very best for you.  Thank you for your
card; however you didn't tell us how you are doing?  We continue to pray for you
friend.  LOVE, Lillian