Re: [MOL] Donna - [12414] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Donna -

Dear DONNA:  Pls. let us know what the doctor has to say about your tumor and what
they can do for you.  You know we are very concerned for you, this is family here
and we all look out for each other.  My prayers are with you and I will be worried
sick untill you give us report friend.  Love Lillian