Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12413] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

My Dear Friend Les:  Pls. know that we will do all we can for you and for Peggy.
Have you talked to Ross for informational purposes?  I know you are in a state of
shock right now, and justly so; but we need you to bounce back here; so you can
fight with us.  REMEMBER It ain't over till the fat lady sings and your in luck,
I can't sing worth a darn.  Pls. know I will be storming heaven for you.  Les, we
love you, you know that and we will be behind you all the way through this
battle.  Lovingly, Lillian