[MOL] CALL FOR PHOTOS! [12411] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CALL FOR PHOTOS!

Dear Friends,

I would like to collect photos and personal biographies
during the week, so I can compile them in groups when
I get a chance (probably on the weekend.)

Please send your photos and histories to
	raylital@mtu.edu

(Please don't send them to MOL, as their server is not
intended to handle large numbers of binaries (photos)
which take up large amounts of hard drive and
bandwidth.)

If you can, it would be helpful if you would make the
subject: "Photo Submission"

Thank you so much!

Love,

Ross Ylitalo