Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12408] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Dear Les,

I truly apologize for not getting your information off to the other molers
sooner.

I had hoped and prayed your CT results would come out fine today.  I am so
sorry to hear the results.

I am not at all good at typing what I truly feel.  I am much better at talking
then typing (so my husband tells me).  The phone is permanently attached to my
head.  I hope you understand and that you are both in my prayers.
God Bless you both,
Gina