Re: [MOL] Within Our Hearts Poem by Janice Lynne Asch - from Carla [12407] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Within Our Hearts Poem by Janice Lynne Asch - from Carla

Carla,

Thank you for that beautiful poem.  I am finding it hard to realize that all I have
left of my dad is memories.  When I stay in today I seem to be okay, but when I look
into the future and realize he won't be there, it makes his death really real.  I
appreciate you being there for me throughout this whole ordeal.

Sheila