[MOL] Hello [12406] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello

> When I logged on this morning I had over 200 messages to go through.  Needless
> to say I skimmed through many of them.   I thought my heart was going to break
> when I read Cindy's message,  and my heart is with Les and Peggy.

I really don't know what to say.  I am not sure if I am ready to come back or
not.  I don't feel like I have much to give, but I want to.  I don't feel
connected right now.  I hope that will change.  But for now, know that I am
thinking of you all, and that you are still in my prayers.  I hope that you all
have a great Monday, and keep your faith.

With much love,
Sheila

P.S.  Ross, the site looks fabulous.   Great job!!!