[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS..Concerning Les [12403] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS..Concerning Les

Hi All,

I received an e-mail from Les last week.  I am so sorry I haven't gotten the
info out sooner.
Les has not posted much lately due to a bad reaction to an antidepressant
medication the doctor prescribed him.  It has caused his left side to be quit
unusable.  He told me the prognosis maybe a reaction to the Rx, or a stroke,
or mets to the brain but he was not sure yet.  He was having a CT done Monday
(which is today).

I feel just terrible that I hadn't posted anything sooner but I had only
popped on line a short time last week before I had to leave town so I never
had the chance.

I truly hope and pray that he is well.  Please say a prayer.
God Bless,
Gina