Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12402] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

OH!  Les and Peg, we are so sorry to hear this.  My daughter lives in your
town, I am going to give her your e-mail address and have her write to you, I
know she would help either one of you in any way she could be of help, don't
be afraid to ask.  You are on the prayer list in the churches in Muskegon, MI.
Les we do intend to see you in Oct. and don't you forget it.
Have you checked with Dr. Gil Lederman in Staten Island University Hospital in
New York, to see if there is any place closer to you to have the stereotactic
radiosurgery?  You might want to give them a call at 1-800-285-4584.
There might even be a MOL that would put you up out there to have the
treatments done there.  Please Peg check into it.  I'm trying to get Don in
there, and have my son park his travel trailer as close to the Hospital as he
can.  If they could both get in at the same time, we could pick you up and
take you out there with us, the trailer has Air and plenty of room for all of
us, and we will be driving out in our conversion van, so we would all be
comfortable for the drive out and back.  Let me know if you want to do this.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc