[MOL] colon cancer chemotherapy [12401] Medicine On Line

[MOL] colon cancer chemotherapy

I need some answers please from anyone having experienced chemotherapy for
colon cancer.  My sister has had a surgerical resection of her colon removing
the ascending and half of her transecting colon.  Seven of the eight lymph
nodes were invaded but the surgeon did not think the liver showed visible
signs of invasion.  Since the end of May she has continued to lose weight and
has been unable to keep solid food down.  She started chemo with levamisole,
5-fu and leucovorinon a weekly basis.  She is again in the hospital with
dehydration from vomiting and diarrhea.  Surgeon says no abcess, Oncologist
says not from chemo....I live in another state and am unable to get any
answers.  Can anyone give us any answers or even any hope.......please e-mail
Ohdonnado @aol.com        God bless you.