[MOL] CT scan results [12399] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CT scan results

I just got back from the Hosp and the CT scan found 10 tumors in the brain So
it doesnt' look so good from here  Next step to see the radiologist to see
what they can do.  Peggy needs all the support you can give her.

L<3ve to you all  Les

Ps Carla I do not have PMS but wish it was.  Les