[MOL] HIGHER AND HIGHER - More of Jackie Wilson [12392] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HIGHER AND HIGHER - More of Jackie Wilson

HIGHER AND HIGHER
Jackie Wilson

Higher And Higher (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me)

Your love
Lifted me higher
Than I've ever been lifted before.
So keep it up,
Quench my desire,
And I'll be at your side forevermore.

You know your love (Your love keeps lifting me; your)
Keep on lifting (love keeps lifting me,)
Higher (lifting me.)
Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher)
I said, your love (Your love keeps lifting me; your)
Keep on (love keeps lifting me,)
Lifting me (lifting me)
Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher).

Listen:
Now once,
I was downhearted.
Disappointment was my closest friend.
But then you came,
And he soon departed,
And you know,
He never showed his face again.

That's why your love (Your love keeps lifting me; your)
Keep on lifting me (love keeps lifting me,)
Higher (lifting me.)
Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher)
I said, your love (Your love keeps lifting me; your)
Keep on (love keeps lifting me,)
Lifting me (lifting me)
Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher).

All right.

Ooh...
I'm so glad
I finally found you:
Yes, that one-in-a-million girl.
When I wrap my loving arms around you, *
Honey,
I can stand up and face the world.

Let me tell you,
Your love (Your love keeps lifting me; your)
Keep on lifting me (love keeps lifting me,)
Higher (lifting me.)
Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher)
And I said, your love (Your love keeps lifting me; your)
Keep on (love keeps lifting me,)
Lifting me (lifting me)
Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher).

(repeat, ad libitum, for fade)

* as sung: "And I'll whip my loving arms around you"