[MOL] Donna - you're the deadhead! [12386] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Donna - you're the deadhead!

So Donna,

Now that you have a mortgage and a family, have you also taken up the daily rituals of bathing
and shaving your armpits?  Just kidding, Donna!  Actually, I always hear people making comments
like that about hippies and deadheads, and though I was never grungy myself, I still defend their
"look" as being au naturel!

I can't believe I've met anyone that's been to that many concerts, let alone 75 times to one band's
concerts!  I've only been to that one Dead concert, I wish I had been to more...  It was a very special
piece of Americana that I'm glad to have been apart of.  There were generations of families, literally,
grandparents and grandchildren, all together, enjoying love, peace, and togetherness!

Do you listen to any alternative music?  I like U2, Pearl Jam, Dishwalla, Tracy Chapman, and alot
of the Lilith Fair gals too.  So where do you live, Donna?   Wouldn't it be fun to just take off for a
a concert like that?  No husbands or kids, just us girls out on the road, truckin' to a concert!
I'm just dreaming of course...  Liz