Re: [MOL] Re: Seaweed jeanne and liz g. [12385] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Seaweed jeanne and liz g.

Ladies, look what you have done to me, I am so hungry now, won't you come to my
house and fix me these goodies.  Have an idea, you both could make the dishes,
freeze them in bags and sell them to us dummies who don't know our way around a
kitchen in English let alone any other languages.  Hey, I am in luck my Japanese
friend who loves to cook can come over and cook and eat with me.  To you both I
appreciate the receipts.. Your friend, Lillian