Re: [MOL] Samuel, Christine [12370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Samuel, Christine

I have lived in Montreal all my life and have fond memories of Expo '67.
Those were great days, weren't they?  Best wishes, and good health
to all members of the MOL family.  My mom meets with her oncologist
on the 31st of this month and I pray that the abnormality on her seventh
rib isn't a lytic lesion.  If her tests are inconclusive or if her breast
cancer
has indeed metastasized, then we'll take her to Sloan-Kettering in N.Y.C.
for a consultation.  I've learned a lot about cancer, life and the indomitable
human spirit from you wonderful people.

Samuel