Re: [MOL] Re Vicci! [12361] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re Vicci!

Reading the various messages on this topic reminds me of my brother who
stayed with us for 7 months. He was an alcoholic. We finally threw him out
and it was the best thing we could have done for him.He has been in AA now
for about 5 years. He sounds very much like Vicci's son. Even off the
alcohol, my brother could still work on his personality and behaviour.
Now my sister has been staying with us for 2 months. Her behaviour, at
times, has been less than appropriate. It is difficult but I believe I will
have to get tough with her. No matter what we do, she is totally
unappreciative, inconsiderate and talks about us behind our back. You think
you know someone!
Christine