[MOL] page 2 [12355] Medicine On Line

[MOL] page 2

hi,
I think I misled you Lillian re: page 2.
you have most of the story about my sister.
The 2nd story is that I lost my father to a brain tumor - sooooo - the
dastardly disease is beating up my family too.
Tomorrow is going to be a very rough day for my husband (Jack) & me. I
probably won't get to post till late or maybe Tues.
 you're all in my thoughts.
think well, Valerie