[MOL] Check out The International Lyrics Server - Find your favourite so [12293] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Check out The International Lyrics Server - Find your favourite song lyrics!

 <A HREF="http://www.lyrics.ch/">Click here: The International Lyrics Server -
Find your favourite song lyrics!</A>

Hi Everyone,

I thought if we needed any words to songs for September there must be a place
on the Internet that would have them. This is for the Pop category. There are
many others. If you want anything specific and cannot access yourself, just
let me know. Rock 'n Roll is here to stay - and all other types of music,too.

Bye y'all,
Corinne