[MOL] pizza/pasta and other goodies [12238] Medicine On Line

[MOL] pizza/pasta and other goodies

Lets see.. I made veggie bowtie pasta with crab, peas, tofu, summer sqash, zucchini, green onions, garlic, lemon, red pepper.  Romaine Salad with Raspberry vinegrette.  Wheat cutting board bread (from bakery) w/no preservatives...  It was one of my better meals!!  Now Liz, you won't see me at Pizza Hut, but I was at Applebee's Thursday night!!

I have to confess, it was the first time I cooked American with tofu.... It was fine......  Glad I am not hungry after talking about all of this.. still too full from dinner!!  Love you guys!!  Carla