[MOL] Some infor for Smb [12114] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Some infor for Smb

Dear Smb.

Smb1970@aol.com

I just posted an article on sterotactic radiosurgery and body tumors.

According to Doctor Gil Lederman of Staten Island University in New

YOrk, he has better results with tumor cancer than say conventional

radiation. YOu may want to call him before Katie starts her radiation.

Did you see my message that I posted to MOl say yesterday about "A Major

Breakthrough in brain and body tumors".  If you didn't receive, I will

e-mail to you personally. IT is worth exploring.

God Bless

marty auslander